Broxoo AB respects your privacy and always want to have a high level of data protection
It is necessary for Broxoo to process your personal data in order for you to be able to purchase from Broxoo.com. If we can not process your personal data we have to deny you purchase. You are always welcome to contact us with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a customer of Broxoo, you always have the right to request a registry extract in order to be able to check which information is registered about you at Broxoo. You also have the right to have you data at Broxoo corrected if they are incorrect, incomplete or misleading, and deleted and / or limited and you have the right to object to certain treatment, such as direct marketing or treatment based on a balance of interests.
As a customer at Broxoo, however, you have the right to retain information that is necessary due to legal obligations.
As a customer of Broxoo and you have a complaint to make, you have the right to turn to the Data Inspectorate. https://www.datainspektionen.se
Broxoo is responsible for the personal information we collect.
Övre Matrosgatan 6a
*Is the personal data controller for the company’s processing of personal data, Broxoo AB is responsible for the personal information we collect.
Below you can see what kind of personal information we collect about you as a Broxoo customer at broxoo.com.
- To be able to handle the order / purchase.
- In order to fulfill its legal obligations.
- To handle customer service issues.
- In order to implement and manage participation in competitions and / or events.
- Delivery (including notification and contacts regarding delivery).
- Identification and age verification. Handling of payment (including analysis of possible payment solutions which may comprise a control against payment history and retrieval of credit from Klarna).
- Address control tand handling of complaints and guarantee matters.
- Necessary management for fulfilling the company’s legal obligations according to legal requirements, court rulings or authority decisions (eg the Accounting Act, the Money Laundering Act or the rules on product liability and product safety.
- Communication and answering of any questions to customer service (by telephone or in digital channels, including social media).
- Investigation of any complaints and support cases
- Communication before and after participation in a competition or event (eg confirmation of notifications, questions or evaluations).
- Identification and control of age.
- The choice of winner and mediation of any winnings
Categories of personal data:
- Contact information (eg address,email and phone number).
- Payment history.
- Payment Information.
- Credit information from credit bureau.
- Purchase information (eg which one goods that have been ordered or if the goods are to be delivered to another address).
- User information for My pages / Login.
- Information provided in the competition contribution.
- Information provided in evaluations of events.
Completion of the purchase agreement. This collection of your personal data is required in order for us to be able to fulfill our obligations under the purchase agreement. If the information is not provided, our commitments cannot be fulfilled and we are therefore forced to deny you the purchase. Legal obligation. Legitimate interest. The treatment is necessary to satisfy our and your legitimate interest in handling customer service issues. The treatment is necessary to satisfy our and your legitimate interest in managing your participation in competitions and / or events.
Until the purchase has been completed (including delivery and payment) and for a period of 36 months thereafter in order to be able to handle any complaints and warranty cases.
To who we share your personal information with you can find below.
In cases where it is necessary for us to be able to offer our services, we share your personal data with companies that are so-called. personal information assistants for us. A personal data assistant is a company that processes the information on our behalf and according to our instructions. We have personal data assistants who help us with:
- Transport (logistics companies and freight forwarders).
- Payment solutions (card-redeeming companies, banks and other payment service providers).
- Marketing (print and distribution, social media, media agencies or advertising agencies).
- IT services (companies that handle necessary operations, technical support, maintenance of our IT solutions and other IT services and solutions).
- Government authorities (the police, the tax authorities or other authorities) if we are obliged to do so by law or suspected crime.
When your personal information is shared with personal data assistants, it only happens for purposes that are consistent with the purposes for which we have collected the information (eg in order to fulfill our obligations under the purchase agreement
We never store your personal data longer than is necessary for the respective purposes.
You can request the deletion of personal information at email@example.com
Handle of social security numbers:
We will only process your social security number when it is clearly justified for the purpose. Only those people who actually need to process your personal data in order for us to fulfill our stated purposes have access to them. Contact us for questions about data protection firstname.lastname@example.org
We like more to take a cinnamon bun (Swedish = Kanelbulle) and this means that we do not track you down with some Cookies for marketing. We only use the cookies we need for the digital platform. The cookies we use you can see below:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.